Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Frozen Seafood (thawed prawns, mussels, clams and more)
Packets Udon or Ramen Noodles
PASAR Carrot (julienned)
Fresh Wood Ear Mushrooms (if dried, boil for 1-2 mins and drain before using)
White Cabbage (sliced thinly)
Onion (sliced thinly)
CHEF China Garlic (minced)
PASAR Old Ginger (prepacked), minced
Spring Onions (white part only)
FairPrice Canola Oil
FairPrice Dark Soy Sauce
FairPrice Light Soy Sauce
Gochugaru (Korean hot pepper flakes)
Chicken Stock/Powder (add more according to your taste preference)
Salt and white pepper, to taste
Spring Onion (green part only)
Red Chillies (deseeded and sliced thinly)
How to cook
Stir fry the vegetables
- Heat the canola oil in a pan on medium heat. Stir fry the garlic, ginger and spring onions until fragrant.
- Increase the heat, then add the carrot, onion, cabbage and wood ear mushrooms. Keep stir frying until well combined.
- Add the Korean hot pepper flakes and fry it quickly, ensuring that it never burns or it'll become bitter. Pour in the oyster sauce, as well as the dark and light soy sauce. Add the chicken stock or powder, Shaoxing wine, and water.
Add the frozen seafood and noodles
- Bring the entire mixture to a boil. Add frozen seafood and simmer for 5 mins until it is just cooked through.
- Cook the udon or ramen noodles in a separate pot according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse the noodles in cold water.
- Add the cooked noodles and seafood to a bowl. Pour in the broth; garnish with spring onions, sliced red chillies, and some kimchi if you'd like to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Shrimp Pad Thai (Thai Rice Noodles)
Seafood Hor Fun
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Spicy Soba Noodles5.0 (1)
Chicken Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice)
Homemade Egg Noodles
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition
Korean Fire Chicken with Cheese
Maggi Tom Yum Mushroom Noodle Soup
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Maggi Curry Ramen
Sustenir Dry Toss Spinach Noodles
Korean Steamed Eggs
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Seafood Pao Fan