How to cook
- Crack and beat the eggs until the yolks and whites are blended well with no visible strings of whites.
- Mix in salt and pepper, chopped vegetables and chopped ham.
- Add cooking oil to a medium-size non-stick pan and distribute the oil evenly using a napkin or paper towel.
- After 3 minutes, add 1/2 of the egg mixture to the pan. Swirl it around to cover the pan.
- Cook until the top begins to set but is still wet.
- Using a spatula, lift one end of the egg and fold it over to the other side.
- Reduce the heat if the bottom of the egg is browning.
- Lift the folded part and fold it again. Pull the egg to the rolled side, making room on the round end for more egg mixture.
- Add 1/2 of the remaining egg and spread to cover the open space.
- Lift the folded part and fold it again. Pull the egg to the rolled side and repeat the process with the remaining egg to make it about 6cm long.
- Remove from the pan and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Slice the egg into thick pieces and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!