Spring onion stalks
Kimchi (preferably aged kimchi)
FairPrice honey baked ham (Christmas Deli pre-order)
rack FairPrice gochujang pork ribs (Christmas Deli pre-order)
FairPrice Roulade pork belly (Christmas Deli pre-order)
large King oyster mushroom
(large king/tiger prawns)
wheel Brie or Camembert
Shin Ramyun (or similar brand)
Korean Chilli Flakes
Light soy sauce to taste
Black pepper to taste
Korean beef/chicken broth (can use powdered stock)
How to cook
Put it all together
- Mix the soup ingredients and put them into the pot.
- Slice the ingredients and fan them out in the pot.
- Place ⅔ cup of the kimchi in the middle of the pot.
- Lay the ramen on top of the kimchi. Lay the remaining kimchi on top of the ramen, then place the brie cheese on top.
- Grate the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese over all the ingredients.
- Cook the stew and cover with a lid to create steam so the cheese will melt nicely over the ingredients. Serve it to guests while still bubbling in the pot!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Mayo Roasted Chicken
Sustenir Pan Fried Halibut with Kale Sauce
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
The Golden Platter
Clam Chowder Bread Bowl
Ban Choon Roasted Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Spicy Soba Noodles
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Christmas Treat Candy Cane Sushi
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Christmas Kuih Party
Berry Christmas Cookies3.5 (2)
Ban Choon Grilled Fish with Oregano Sauce
Sweet & Sour Christmas Bells
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
Tom Yum Goong
Italian-Style Chicken Stew