Kawaii Kuma Bento
From YoRipe by Strawbeariemilk
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Paddy King Thai Brown Rice
Minced Chicken Breast
Low Sodium Japanese Soy Sauce
Vegetables In Soy Butter
Hard Boiled Egg
How to cook
Prepare the ingredients
- Wash brown rice, drain well. Place into pot and add water as per instructions and cook. Fluff up rice and leave rice to steam for 20 mins.
- Add the Chicken meatballs ingredients (A) into a plastic bag and mix well till sticky.
- Divide and shape the mixture into 5-6 patties (depending on size of bento box).
- Heat ½ tbsp of vegetable oil in a pan on medium-low heat. Cook the chicken meatballs on both sides for 3 mins on each side (or till done).
- Add Teriyaki Sauce, simmer and coat the meatballs till shiny.
Assemble and serve
- Pack in Paddy King Thai Brown rice into bento box.
- Add in the Tsukune (chicken meatballs), pack in the side dishes.
- Arrange the rice décor to form the Bear, and it’s done!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (2)
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Iron Rich Platters5.0 (1)
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Peanut Butter Protein Bites3.0 (1)
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Overnight Oats Parfait
Salmon Belly Skewers
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Grilled Chicken Pita
Easy Homemade Granola