large sized, with shell
Oyster Sauce with Dried Scallops
Fermented Soybean Paste
How to cook
Prepare the prawns
- Trim the legs and horn of the tiger prawns, and butterfly the prawns from the back.
- Lay the prawns on a plate and steam for 5 minutes.
- In a hot pan, fry the cooking oil, curry leaves, dried shrimps, shallots, ginger, garlic and lemon grass over medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add in the oyster sauce with dried scallops, Chinese wine, fermented soybean paste, sugar and water then toss well (thicken with corn starch if necessary).
- Garnish with spring onion and coriander leaves, then serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Bunny coconut milk yam rings
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Prawn Paste Fortune Bag With Golden Corn
Nonya Dry Mee Siam
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Prosperity Pen Cai
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Prawn Rice Rolls
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Steamed Garlic Prawns
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles