Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Sliced Abalone Mushrooms
Salt & Black Pepper
How to cook
Prepare the abalone mushroom and eggs
- In a large pan, add 1 tbsp of Olive Oil and throw in the Abalone Mushrooms. Cook until golden and lightly browned for around 5 minutes. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Turn down the heat to medium and fry the Eggs until the whites have set while the yolk remains runny. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- While the Eggs are still cooking, Drizzle a glug of Olive Oil on the Rye Bread and place it on the grill on medium heat for 2-4 minutes, while carefully observing
Prepare toast and assemble!
- Assemble the toast by layering Zesty Mustard over the toasted Rye Bread before layering it with the Abalone Mushrooms and the sunny side up.
- Top it with freshly cracked black pepper and it is ready to be served. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy Pen Cai
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
The Four Kings
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Black Chickpea Salad
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce2.0 (1)
Fish Maw Soup
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Prosperity Pen Cai
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Just Produce Tangy Sorrel Salad of the Seven Fishes
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures