Optional: Add in some soba sauce, furikake or other toppings for added flavour
How to cook
- Cut the block of tofu into cubes.
- Slice the Shiitake mushrooms into strips.
Cooking the noodles
- Pour the water into the rice cooker and turn on the rice cooker to cook.
- Place all the ingredients (wakame seaweed, bonito flakes, tofu & mushroom) inside the rice cooker.
- Put in the udon noodles last and close the lid to cook.
- Once noodles are cooked to desired consistency, turn off the rice cooker.
- Serve warm in a bowl.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!