Honey Garlic Meatball
|Honey Garlic Sauce|
Chinese Five Spice Powder
How to cook
Prepare the bread crumbs
- Pour the milk over the breadcrumbs to soak while you gather the rest of the ingredients.
Prepare the honey garlic sauce
- Mix the honey, garlic, tomato sauce, chilli paste, miso paste, eggs, water, sugar and cooking oil in a separate bowl then set aside.
Prepare the meatballs
- In a large bowl, mix the soaked bread crumbs, minced pork, egg, thyme, cumin, green onion, ginger, garlic, salt and black pepper together.
- Form the meatball mixture into 2 inch balls (keeping your hands wet with cold water prevents the mixture from sticking to your hands).
- Brown the meatballs on all sides in a non-stick frying pan for about 10 minutes.
- Add in minced garlic to release the flavour and aroma.
- Pour the honey garlic sauce into the pan of meatballs and simmer till the meatballs are fully cooked.
- Add in the corn starch slurry to thicken up the sauce before serving it over rice or noodles.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Chicken Satay5.0 (2)
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Fried Mee Suah with Hae Zhor
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Ayam Goreng Kalasan
Mozzarella Ebi Corn Fritters
Grilled Grey Mullet
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce2.0 (1)
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Spicy Chicken Nuggets