Thai Tea Leaves
How to cook
Prepare the tea
- Brew the Thai tea leaves with boiling hot water.
- Let it steep in a tea sock for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the evaporated milk, condensed milk and honey into the brewed Thai tea.
Prepare the froth
- Stir the condensed milk and evaporated milk with boiling hot water in a separate bowl.
- Froth the hot milk mixture with a frother till foamy.
Assemble and serve
- Pour the brewed Thai tea into a glass of ice, pour the milk foam on top and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!