Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Pork Luncheon Meat
or seaweed powder
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare luncheon meat
- Cut luncheon meat into strips, like thick-cut fries.
- Deep-fry or air-fry luncheon meat until crispy. Set aside on paper towels.
- Toss and coat luncheon meat fries in seaweed flakes or powder.
Prepare dipping sauce
- Whisk mayonnaise, wasabi, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Plate & serve
- Serve luncheon meat fries with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chilli Crab Dip
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Stir Fry KangKong
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Cereal Luncheon Meat
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Impossible Mapo Tofu
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Sustenir Pan Fried Halibut with Kale Sauce
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Impossible Meat Patty
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles