Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Pork Luncheon Meat
or seaweed powder
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare luncheon meat
- Cut luncheon meat into strips, like thick-cut fries.
- Deep-fry or air-fry luncheon meat until crispy. Set aside on paper towels.
- Toss and coat luncheon meat fries in seaweed flakes or powder.
Prepare dipping sauce
- Whisk mayonnaise, wasabi, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Plate & serve
- Serve luncheon meat fries with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings
Meat-free Gourmet Burger
Red Berry Tea Latte
Meat-free Spaghetti Bolognese
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Ban Mian5.0 (2)
Sunxion Grilled Oysters with Garlic Butter
Kimchi Fried Rice
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Cereal Luncheon Meat
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Baked Rice Croquette
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes