juice mixed with water
How to cook
- Cut apples into quarters and slice away the apple cores.
- Make cuts on the apple skin to form the shape of a mouth.
Prepare lemon water
- Mix lemon juice into a bowl of water and dip the apple slices into it to prevent them from browning.
Assemble & serve
- Insert sunflower seeds into the apple slices’ “mouth” to form “teeth”.
- Cut strawberries into slices.
- Apply peanut butter or jam on one side of the strawberry slice and stick it on the apple slice to form a “tongue”.
- Stick the candy eyes on the apple slices with peanut butter.
- Create different variations of your silly fruit bites!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Fruit & Vegetable Popsicles
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
Orange Passover Cake3.0 (2)
Fruit Crystal Dumplings
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Zespri Kiwifruit Lollies
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Spooky Peanut Butter Cup
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)