How to cook
Prepare yoghurt mix
- In a large bowl, mix yoghurt and whipped cream. Keep it chilled.
Prepare milk mixture
- Heat milk, water and saffron in a pan Bring it to a boil.
- Stir the milk mixture and turn off the heat.
- Once the mixture is slightly cool, add honey and mix well. Keep aside.
Assemble & serve
- Add the yoghurt mix into the bottom of serving glasses and place 3-4 thinly sliced gulab jamuns over.
- Alternate layers of gulab jamun and pistachio with yoghurt mix until the glasses are filled to the top.
- Drizzle milk mixture on the top and sprinkle with pistachio and saffron.
- Place in the fridge to chill (for at least 15 minutes) and serve after.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Rudolph’s Frosty Margarita
Melona Soju5.0 (1)
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Tokyo, Japan Mocktail
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Negroni
Air-Fryer Onion Pakora
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Killiney Premium Kopi-O Cold Brew
Iced Peanut Butter Coffee
Watermelon Detox Water
Green Tea Fruit Smoothie
Johnnie & Ginger5.0 (1)
Lyre Non-Alcoholic G&T
Gordon’s Gin & Tonic
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria1.5 (2)
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Spritz
Mango Tango Smoothie