Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Mini Bell Peppers
mixture of green, red and yellow
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the fish
- Cut the grouper fillet into slices.
- Mix oyster sauce, sugar, seasoning and dark soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Coat the fish slices with the marinade and set aside for 20 minutes.
Prepare the vegetables
- Heat up 2 tablespoon of oil in the pan, add garlic, and pan fry the sweet peas, roasted walnuts and mini bell peppers over high heat.
- Season with salt and deglaze with Chinese Wine.
- Plate the vegetables and set aside.
- Add 2 teaspoon oil in the pan, then pan fry the fish over medium-low heat till fully cooked.
- Place the vegetables on the centre of the plate and top with the sliced grouper.
- Optional: Garnish with spring onion.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!