Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
How to cook
- Marinate salmon fillets in teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Add some water to the marinade if the marinade is too thick.
- Preheat oven on grill mode to 200°C.
- Place salmon in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Check for doneness using a fork. Cook for additional 2-3 minutes if underdone.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom5.0 (1)
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Hot Smoked Salmon
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Adobo Chicken2.0 (1)
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream