Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
How to cook
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
Prepare garlic butter
- Mix minced garlic, softened butter and fresh herbs in a bowl and set aside.
- Add olive oil and 2 tbsp of garlic butter into hot skillet/pan.
- Add in the mushrooms and gently fry them to ensure the butter is evenly coated.
- When the mushrooms are just about done, place the seasoned steaks in the skillet/pan and sear for 3-5 mins on each side.
- Once the steaks are cooked to your preferred doneness, turn off the heat and serve them with the mushroom.
- Let the steaks rest for 5 mins before adding additional garlic butter if required and the dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Mongolian Stir Fried Australian Beef Striploin
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Braised Australian Beef Shin Shank with Mushroom & Onion
Meatball Rose Cream Penne Pasta
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
The Better Fish® Spicy Barramundi with Avocado and Corn Salsa
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Asian Beer-Marinated Steak4.7 (3)
Yuletide Steak Salad Surprise
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Rendang Sauce
Spaghetti Chili Garlic