Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
or top flour
use yolk, beaten
How to cook
Prepare tart dough
- Sieve all the ingredients in (tart crust), except the butter, into a cold mixing bowl.
- Add the cold butter and gently rub the butter onto the flour until the texture become like fine breadcrumbs. Take care not to overwork the dough.
- Add the egg yolk and gently knead to form the dough. To bind the dough, add a little cold water/ milk (bit by bit) until you get the desired texture.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions. Wrap in 2 cling-wrap batches and chill for at least 30 mins till they become firm.
Prepare pineapple jam
- Taking out the required amount from the ready-made pack, roll the pineapple jam into balls of 7g each.
- Preheat the air fryer to 145°C for 5 mins.
- By now, the dough should be firm enough and ready. Roll into balls of 10g each.
- Roll each ball out flat and wrap the pineapple jam balls inside.
- Brush a layer of egg wash and top it off with some parmesan cheese.
- Bake the pineapple tarts at 145°C for 14 mins. If you like it more golden-brown, continue for another 2-3 mins.
- Cool the pineapple tarts well before storing in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Brazilian Cheese Bread
CNY Bak Kwa Tea Buns
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
The Golden Platter
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Prawn Paste Fortune Bag With Golden Corn
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Low Sugar SCS Buttery Wholegrain Pineapple Tarts
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
The Four Kings
Airfryer Hokkaido Cheese Tart