|Salted Egg Sauce|
Salted Egg Powder
How to cook
Prepare the chicken
- Marinate the chicken with ginger juice, salt, pepper and egg yolk for 15 minutes.
- Coat the marinated meat with corn flour and potato flour evenly.
- Deep fry the chicken until it is about 80% cooked.
- Remove from oil and let it rest for 5 minutes.
Prepare the salted egg sauce
- Sauté the garlic and sugar until the sugar is lightly caramelised.
- Add in the red chilli and curry leaves then set aside.
- Refry the meat until it turn golden brown.
- Drain the oil completely and toss it into the salted egg mixture with a thorough toss.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
The Four Kings
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
The Golden Platter
Golden Pomfret (Teochew Sauce)
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures