Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
drained, washed and diced
Skinless Chicken Leg
peeled and cut into small dices
washed and cut into small pieces
Oyster Sauce with Dried Scallop
Chicken Concentrate Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the cuttlefish
- Soak the dried cuttlefish in hot water for 20 minutes until soft.
- Drain, clean and discard the outer skin before cutting it into small dices.
Prepare the chicken mixture
- In a mixing bowl, mix the minced chicken meat, oyster sauce with dried scallop, sesame oil, sugar, chicken concentrate sauce, white pepper, egg and potato flour evenly.
- Mash the mixture with your hands until well mixed.
- Chill the chicken mixture for 1 hour.
- Remove the chicken mixture from the fridge.
- Mix in the razor clam, sotong paste, cuttlefish, carrot and coriander.
- Split the paste into about 70g portions.
- Compress each portion with your palm to form a 0.5cm thickness round patty shape.
- Coat the patty with biscuit crumbs.
- Heat up oil in a pan over medium-high heat, and fry the patties till golden brown and crispy.
- Drain the excess oil and plate them.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Fortune Chinese Sausage Gua Bao
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
The Four Kings
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Prawn Paste Fortune Bag With Golden Corn
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Stir Fried Clams
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Prosperity Pen Cai