Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone
Dried chinese mushroom
Kai Lan stem
|FOR STOCK MIXTURE|
Golden Chef Abalone Sauce
Golden Chef Sesame oil
Golden Chef Premium Light Soya Sauce
Golden Chef Premium Dark Soya Sauce
White pepper powder
How to cook
- Boil the mushrooms with a little salt and sugar to give it taste, until the mushroom is soft. Drain and squeeze out as much water as possible. Cut the cooked mushroom in half at a 45 degree angle.
- Arrange the sliced abalone, mushroom and vegetables alternately on a plate, or in any design you wish.
- Steam the ingredients in a steamer for 15 minutes.
- Boil the stock mixture in a small pot. Lower the heat when the stock boils and add potato starch to thicken the sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Remove the steamed ingredients from steamer and pour thickened stock over them. Ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
The Four Kings
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Cheese Baked Abalone
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls