Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Frozen Sea Scallops
|Marination for Scallops|
use egg white
|Marination for Minced Pork|
Light Soy Sauce
|Garlic Ginger Soy Glaze Sauce|
Mini Mixed Bell Peppers
How to cook
Prepare scallops & minced pork
- Marinate scallops (thawed overnight) with egg white, chicken powder, sugar and cornflour. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Marinate minced pork with coriander leaves, water chestnut with light soya sauce, sugar and cornflour.
- Divide the minced meat into equal portions, flatten the minced meat and dust it with cornflour so that the scallop will stick to the minced meat.
- Wrap the scallop in minced meat and roll into a ball shape, and dust some cornflour on the outside of the scallop meatball.
- Add cooking oil into the pan and fry the meatballs over medium-high heat oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add cooking oil. Stir fry mini bell peppers and onion over high heat until golden brown and fragrant. This is for the garnishing.
- To prepare the garlic ginger glazing sauce, place all the ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer until reduced by half.
- Add the scallop meatballs into the sauce and continue to simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve and top with the garnishing (stir-fried bell peppers and onion, spring onion curls and coriander leaves).
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Fish Maw Soup
Prosperity Pen Cai
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
The Four Kings
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Cow with tiger head bento
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Golden Spicy Scallops
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Kam Heong Prawns
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
8 Treasure Seafood Platter