Sesame Seed Oil
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Crushed Red Peppers
How to cook
Make Flavor Trifecta
- Roughly chop peanuts. Thinly slice 3 cloves of garlic and chop the cilantro.
- Place a pan with no oil on medium heat for 1 minute. Add the peanuts, tossing for about a minute until golden brown.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, followed by the sliced garlic. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add cilantro and remove pan from heat. Reserve.
- Cut the broccoli heads into small florets and finely mince 4 cloves of garlic. Set pan to medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil, giving it a few seconds to heat up. Add broccoli and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add broth and minced garlic. Continue cooking the broccoli until tender, about 3 more minutes.
- Season to taste with soy sauce.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Drain.
- Set a pan to medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, 2 finely minced cloves of garlic, and thinly sliced scallions. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add noodles and stir fry until noodles are coated and warmed through, around 1-2 minutes. If you want, feel free to add a little more oil.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch chunks and finely mince 4 cloves of garlic. Set pan over high heat for 1 minute. Add 1 tbsp sesame oil and allow to heat up before adding the chicken.
- Cook for 3 to 4 min per side, or until chicken is browned and cooked through. Remove from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add honey, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, chicken broth, crushed red pepper and the remaining tbsp of oil. Bring this mixture to a boil and allow the sauce to thicken for about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken back into the pan and coat with sauce.
Serve and Enjoy!
- To serve, add a portion of noodles to a bowl, followed by a portion each of broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle each bowl with the reserved flavor trifecta.
- Pair with good music.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chips Peanut Cookies
Chicken Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Chicken)
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom