Fried Impossible Potstickers
Round Dumpling Wrapper
Baby Chinese Cabbage
small sized, peeled and shredded
How to cook
Prepare the filling
- Mix all the ingredients (except the dumpling wrappers) together.
Create the dumplings
- Dip your finger with a bit of water and moisten the outer edges of half the dumpling wrapper.
- Place about 2 teaspoons of the filling in the middle of the wrapper, then fold the wrapper into a “half moon” shape.
- Pinch the dumpling wrapper together at one of the bottom corners.
- Take the side of the dumpling wrapper facing away from you and pleat it towards the corner you’ve already sealed.
- When you’ve reached the other end, seal the dumpling completely and tightly.
- Repeat the rest of steps to finish the rest of the filling and wrappers.
- Add 4-6 tablespoon of oil into a large frying pan.
- Place the dumplings into the pan on medium heat and pan fry until the dumplings are slightly golden (about 8-10 minutes).
- Drizzle about 3 tablespoon of water over the dumplings then cover the pan with a lid.
- Cook until the water evaporates (about 2-3 minutes).
- Turn off heat, plate and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Impossible Meat Patty
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Impossible Meat Lettuce Cups
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Fried Mee Suah with Hae Zhor
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Crispy Sweet Tofu
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Stir Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes
Impossible Mapo Tofu