How to cook
Prepare butter & apples
- Melt butter and let it cool.
- Core and slice the apples into half a centimeter.
Prepare almond mixture
- Whisk egg with sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add milk, fresh cream, butter, almond powder, almond essence and whisk until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C as you roll out the puff pastry on a floured counter to fit a non-stick tart pan.
- Spread the almond mixture evenly on the puff pastry.
- Decorate the apple on top and bake for 1 hour or till slightly browned.
- Mix the apricot jam and water well. Glaze the finished tart with a baking brush.
- Let the tart cool and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Bon appetit!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Honey Butter Baklava Crowns
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Orange Passover Cake3.0 (2)
Caramelised Apple Crumble
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Easy Homemade Granola
Peach Sponge Cake
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Low Sugar SCS Buttery Wholegrain Pineapple Tarts
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Christmas Coconut Macaron
No Bake Peanut Butter & Rolled Oats Energy Balls
Multigrain Fruity Cookies