Nuttelex Buttery Spread
Nuttelex Original Spread
as you like
How to cook
- Line an 18cm square baking mould with parchment paper. Sift the cake flour and almond powder together into a bowl.
- Lightly toast the almond slices for 4-5minutes till light brown.
- Soften the Buttery Nuttelex with a whisk, add the icing sugar and mix well.
- Add in the beaten egg in 2 parts, mixing well each time.
- Add in the cake flour and almond powder and fold in with a spatula till the flour is gone and the dough comes together.
- Wrap the dough in cling wrap, and flatten it into a square. Let it rest for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Remove the cling wrap from the chilled dough. Place it on a piece of parchment paper. Cover with a new piece of cling wrap and roll it using a rolling pin to an 18cm square to fit the baking mould.
- Place It into the lined baking mould and prick holes into it using a fork.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 170-180 degree celsius for 15-20minutes and leave it to cool.
- Put in all the ingredients for the nougat except the almond slices into a pot. Heat it over medium to high heat till it boils and thickens slightly.
- Turn off the heat and add in the almond slices. Mix well.
- Pour the almond nougat from step 10 on top of the baked cookie base.
- Bake it again in a preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 18 -22minutes or till it turns golden brown.
Assemble & serve
- Remove from the tray to cool. When it is still warm, cut it into your favourite size and shapes. Dip in melted chocolate, sprinkle pistachios/strawberry powder if you like. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal2.0 (1)
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce2.0 (1)
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Honey Walnut Cake5.0 (1)
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.7 (3)
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Banana Bread Pudding