(more if needed)
White Chocolate (roughly crushed)
(mini if available)
McVitie's Digestive Biscuits - Original
Icing sugar, to garnish
How to cook
Prepare the dark chocolate mixture
- Line the baking tin with parchment paper. With 400g of dark chocolate in a heat-safe mixing bowl, place it over a large saucepan with boiling water.
- Melt the butter into the dark chocolate. Add condensed milk and keep stirring until it turns smooth and glossy.
- The second the butter has melted and mixed through the condensed milk, take it off the heat and stir in the chocolate until completely melted.
- Reserve half of the dark chocolate mixture.
Prepare the filling
- Stir in the fillings into the other half of the dark chocolate mixture. Do this with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Tumble the mix out into the lined baking tin and press down using parchment paper offcuts.
- Cover and allow to set in the fridge for up to 1-2 hrs.
- Slice into 12 pieces. Sprinkle with some icing sugar to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Peach Gum Dessert
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Air Fryer Pineapple Jam
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Peach Gum Jellies
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Cream of Tomato Soup
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Chocolate Chip Bread
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Durian Sticky Rice
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape