(more if needed)
White Chocolate (roughly crushed)
(mini if available)
McVitie's Digestive Biscuits - Original
Icing sugar, to garnish
How to cook
Prepare the dark chocolate mixture
- Line the baking tin with parchment paper. With 400g of dark chocolate in a heat-safe mixing bowl, place it over a large saucepan with boiling water.
- Melt the butter into the dark chocolate. Add condensed milk and keep stirring until it turns smooth and glossy.
- The second the butter has melted and mixed through the condensed milk, take it off the heat and stir in the chocolate until completely melted.
- Reserve half of the dark chocolate mixture.
Prepare the filling
- Stir in the fillings into the other half of the dark chocolate mixture. Do this with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Tumble the mix out into the lined baking tin and press down using parchment paper offcuts.
- Cover and allow to set in the fridge for up to 1-2 hrs.
- Slice into 12 pieces. Sprinkle with some icing sugar to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Peach Gum Dessert
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Air Fryer Pineapple Jam
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.0 (1)
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
French Almond Apple Tart4.0 (1)
Banana Bread Pudding
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria1.5 (2)