Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Baby Wong Bok
Lee Kum Kee Golden Vegetarian Oyster Flavoured Sauce with Mushroom
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Dried Lily Flowers
tie it into knots and cut off the hard part and soak it
soak it and wash it few times under running water until it is clean
Mocked Abalone Mushroom
How to cook
- Cook the Mocked Abalone, Mushroom and Lily flower with water until it simmers.
- Add in the stem of Baby Wong Bok first the then the leaves then cook until it simmers.
- Add in the Lee Kum Kee Golden Vegetarian Oyster Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soya Sauce, salt and Pepper and Fatt choy, let it simmers for another few minutes.
- Put in the Abalone mushroom, let it simmer for another few minutes.
- Add in the Ring Roll before serving it.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum4.5 (4)
Wholegrain Hor Fun
Chicken & Egg Mee Suah Soup
Trio Egg Spinach Noodle Soup
Butternut Squash Soup
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Chicken Noodle Soup
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)