Eight Treasure Family Platter
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
8 pieces, drained
or pea shoots
soaked in Chinese cooking wine for 15 minutes
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the white fungus
- Pour the chicken stock in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the white fungus and blanch for 5 minutes, flip it over and continue blanching for another 5 minutes then drain the white fungus and set aside.
Prepare the ingredients
- Add ½ tablespoon of cooking oil into pan and stir fry purple cabbage over high heat then remove from pan and set aside.
- Continue to stir fry fresh cordyceps flower, enoki mushroom, pea shoots and carrot separately.
- Add abalone sauce into the chicken stock and bring to boil.
- Add in the baby abalone, simmer for 3 minutes and add in ½ tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Assemble the white fungus alongside with all the stir-fried ingredients in a bowl, then add in the gravy without covering the ingredients.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon of wolfberries and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!