softened, cut into thirds
Pink Food Colouring
or assorted sprinkles, for decorating
How to cook
Prepare cream cheese toppings
- Divide cream cheese among three small bowls.
- In one bowl, add half portion of the honey.
- In another bowl, add melted chocolate.
- In the last bowl, add the remaining honey and pink food coloring. Stir each bowl together until combined.
Prepare the apples
- Slice apples and use a biscuit or cookie cutter to hollow out centers.
Assemble and serve
- Spread toppings on apple slices and top with sprinkles.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Potato And Carrot Mash
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets