Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
How to cook
Prepare salmon fillet
- Wash & dry the salmon fillet with a kitchen towel and season the skin of the fish with salt.
- Heat the pan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Place the fish skin-side down in the pan, away from you so the oil does not splash.
- Using a spatula, gently press down on the salmon to ensure the skin gets crispy.
- Do not flip the salmon prematurely, otherwise the skin will stick to the pan.
- Cook the salmon skin-side down for 5 minutes.
- Season the top of the fish with salt and flip it over to cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve & enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Salmon Belly Skewers
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Salmon and Bok Choy
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
Curry Kale, Pumpkin, Paneer Muffins
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Seafood Pao Fan
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Pumpkin Taro Rice