Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
How to cook
Prepare salmon fillet
- Wash & dry the salmon fillet with a kitchen towel and season the skin of the fish with salt.
- Heat the pan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Place the fish skin-side down in the pan, away from you so the oil does not splash.
- Using a spatula, gently press down on the salmon to ensure the skin gets crispy.
- Do not flip the salmon prematurely, otherwise the skin will stick to the pan.
- Cook the salmon skin-side down for 5 minutes.
- Season the top of the fish with salt and flip it over to cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve & enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Seared Australian Beef Tenderloin Steaks
Curry Kale, Pumpkin, Paneer Muffins
Pan Seared Australian Beef Denver Steak with Tomato Herb Cream Sauce
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Crispy Skin Barramundi Mediterranean Salad
Pan Seared Australian Beef Ribeye with Rendang Sauce
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Kee Song Pan Fried Provencal Herb Boneless Chicken Thighs
Pumpkin Taro Rice