Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
soaked with water till soft
Hua Tiao Wine
How to cook
Prepare crispy noodles
- Heat up the non-stick skillet at medium high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour some cooking oil to coat the pan.
- Press the vermicelli into a ring mould on the skillet.
- Use a plate to weigh the noodles down and press it periodically to get the noodles nice and compact.
- Once a crust has formed, flip and cook the other side for another 3-4 minutes until crispy. Set aside.
- Add cooking oil to a pan, and saute the garlic, ginger and red chilies until softened.
- Add in the prawns and cook for about 15 seconds.
- Add in the Shaoxing wine and reduce until almost dry.
- Add in clams and chicken broth.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Pull the sauce off the heat and slowly mix in the corn starch slurry (corn starch + water). Bring back to a simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Add in the seasoning of white pepper and some finely chopped spring onion.
- Mix everything together.
- To serve, spoon the silky seafood sauce over the crispy noodles and garnish with finely chopped spring onion.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!