How to cook
Marinate fish paste
- Marinate fish paste with fish sauce and chopped coriander leaves.
- Coat the top part of the asparagus with the marinated fish paste and twirl boiled instant noodles around it.
- Dip into egg and cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Heat up oil and fry fish asparagus until brown and crispy.
- Drain excess oil, and serve with chili sauce.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Kimchi Fish Pancake Fritters
BBQ Chicken Wings
Sambal Balado Fish
Christmas Kuih Party
Fish Head Curry
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Crispy Salmon Skin
Poached Chicken with Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
Assorted Grilled Yakitori (Japanese Skewers)
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Pong Pong Prawns