Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
FairPrice Tartar Sauce
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Rinse the fish and pat it dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the egg whites in a shallow dish and lightly whisk. Place the breadcrumbs and parsley in a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
- Dip the fish into the egg whites, then in the breadcrumbs, pressing the crumbs into the fish as needed. Transfer to the cooling rack.
- Place the fish in the preheated oven, then reduce the heat to 190ºC. Bake until the fish flakes easily, about 10 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the tartar sauce. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Seafood Hor Fun
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Pineapple Fried Rice