Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Pasar white button mushrooms
stems removed, sliced
San Remo Spaghetti
How to cook
Cook the pasta
- Cook the spaghetti following the instructions on the box.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about 5-10 minutes. Season with some black pepper.
- Add the flour and stir to combine.
- Slowly pour the milk, whisking to combine.
- Simmer on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Add the cooked spaghetti in the skillet, along with some pasta water.
- Add the parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if you like.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Caprese Mushrooms & Tofu Kebabs
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Fish Maw Soup
Sweet Corn Chowder
Meatball Rose Cream Penne Pasta
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Maggi Tom Yum Mushroom Noodle Soup
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)