How to cook
- Chop tomatoes, carrots, onions and garlic.
- Mix milk with warm water and stir well.
- Add olive oil on medium heat. When heated, add in diced carrots and onions to cook for 8-10 mins.
- Add in minced garlic for 1 min and cook.
- Add in chicken stock, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, salt and ground pepper. Stir and bring to boil.
- Lower heat and continue to simmer for 30 mins.
- Remove soup from heat and let cool slightly.
- Blend the soup.
- Return soup to a clean pot and set over low heat. Add in milk and serve hot. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!