Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Full Cream UHT Milk
200g for caramelisation, 115g for flan
Passion Fruit Pulp
for the ramekins
How to cook
Prepare the oven
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Grease the ramekins with butter.
Prepare the caramel mixture
- Mix water and 200ml of sugar in a sauce pan then bring to boil for 5 minutes till golden brown.
- Remove the pan from heat and let the caramel cool.
- Add in the passion fruit pulp.
- Pour the caramel mixture into the ramekins.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the remaining sugar, milk, coconut milk and egg.
- Strain the flan mixture through a fine sieve and into the ramekins.
- Pour boiling water into the baking tray to come halfway up the side of each ramekin.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and let then cool for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Pulut Hitam Panna Cotta
Rendang Ayam Croffle
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Coffee Milk Pudding
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake
Lontong Sayur with Beef Rendang
Chocolate Mousse Cups
Ondeh Ondeh Gula Melaka
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps