Churros Ice Cream Bowl
|Baked Churros Batter|
How to cook
- In a medium saucepan, add water, brown sugar, salt, and butter. Cook until everything is melted and dissolved.
- Once it’s simmering, whisk in the flour. Stir the dough around with a wooden spoon and cook for 2- 3 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from the heat and spread out the dough in a large bowl.
- Add vanilla extract to the beaten eggs. Gradually incorporate the beaten eggs into the dough in 6 parts. Make sure the dough is of a tacky consistency.
- Transfer the cooled dough to a pastry bag fitted with a wide-hole nozzle.
- Pipe the base of the dough into 8cm – 10cm circles. Continue piping along the rim of the dough and upwards to form a cup-like shape.
- Spray water onto the dough before baking.
- Preheat the toaster oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake the pastry at 200 ̊C for 20 minutes then 180 ̊C for 10 minutes.
- Let the pastry cool for 5 minutes before brushing it with melted butter. Toss it in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Serve with ice cream and sprinkles.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake4.8 (5)
Durian Cream Pancakes
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream5.0 (2)
CNY Bak Kwa Tea Buns
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Easy Homemade Churros
Matcha Gateau Au Choc
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Durian Ice Cream
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream