Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
How to cook
- Whisk butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Mix in egg.
- Stir in flour and baking soda.
- Stir in instant oats, cranberries and pistachios.
- Drop tablespoons of batter on a lined baking tray.
- Top with more pistachios and cranberries for decorations.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 160-170 °C.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Peanut Butter Protein Bites3.0 (1)
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
Sustenir Pan Fried Halibut with Kale Sauce
Ban Choon Grilled Fish with Oregano Sauce
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Rudolph’s Gin-gle5.0 (1)
Christmas Ham N Potato Wreath
Mayo Roasted Chicken
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition5.0 (3)
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes