M&M's Milk Chocolate Candies
Green Apple Food Coloring
How to cook
- Melt butter in a sauce pot. Add marshmallows.
- Stir on low heat until marshmallows melt completely.
- Stir in vanilla extract and green apple food colouring. Mix well.
- Add cornflakes and coat completely with melted marshmallows.
- Remove from heat, wet your hands and mould a portion of cornflakes mixture into the shape of Christmas wreaths on a tray layout with baking paper. Make sure to pack them tightly together.
- Decorated the wreaths with red M&M and toasted almond shards.
- Refrigerated to let wreaths set and cool down.
- Dust icing sugar on top before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Mayo Roasted Chicken
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Classic Bunny SCS Buttery Pineapple Tarts
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Chocolate Button Cookies2.0 (1)
Santa’s Little Sliders
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Berry Christmas Cookies3.5 (2)
Cake in a Jar
Christmas Kuih Party
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Christmas Vanilla Cake
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy