Chocolate Mousse Cups
White Chocolate Discs
Dark Chocolate Discs
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
Start melting the choclate
- Add coconut oil to dark chocolate discs and melt it using a microwave or double boiler. Keep it aside.
- Do the same with white chocolate discs.
Prepare the cupcake
- Using a paint brush, coat the silicone cupcake liners. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Later add a second coating and DO NOT SKIP THIS. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or till the chocolate completely sets.
Prepare the filling
- Meanwhile prepare the filling. Add 1/2 cup whipping cream and chocolate discs in a bowl and melt it. Mix well and let it cool.
- In another bowl, take 1 cup of whipping cream and whip till stiff peaks. Transfer some whipping cream to a piping and refrigerate.
- Add some whipping cream to the cooled chocolate and mix well. Transfer this mixture to the remaining whipped cream and mix well.
- Fill the piping bag with this chocolate mousse and refrigerate.
Assemble and serve
- When the chocolate cups are ready, remove gently from the silicone liners and fill with whipped cream and chocolate mousse.
- Add fruits and dust with powdered sugar (optional).
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Lion Bread (National Day Special)
CNY inspired Tiger Swiss Roll
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Matcha Gateau Au Choc
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
No Bake Peanut Butter & Rolled Oats Energy Balls
Chocolate Molten Lava5.0 (1)
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Baby Tiger Red Bean Bread (Anpan)
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Christmas Coconut Macaron
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Tartlets
Gluten Free Chocolate Baileys cake
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Chocolate Chip Bread
Easy Homemade Churros