Chocolate Chips Peanut Cookies
Light Brown Sugar
How to cook
Start making the dough
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, light brown and caster sugar until the mixture is pale and light.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Sift the dry ingredients. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter until well mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed peanuts until just mixed through.
- Chill the dough for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Shape into small balls about the size of golf balls and place them onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 180C for 8-12 mintes, or until light golden.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Homemade Acai Bowl
Donut Apples4.0 (1)
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Garlic & Parmesan Kale Chips
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
cny almond cookies
Muah Chee4.5 (2)
Festive Rocky Road1.5 (2)
Beef Fried Rice
Peanut Butter Protein Bites3.0 (1)
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies