Chocolate Chip Bread
Dark Chocolate Chips
or pure vanilla extract
Dark Brown Sugar
Fine White Sugar
How to cook
- Mix sugar and eggs with a whisk in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add the vanilla paste, buttermilk and oil.
- Stir in dry ingredients (flour, baking soda) slowly, to prevent clumps.
- Grease a loaf tin with softened butter, or line it with waxed baking paper.
- Fill it with the chocolate chip bread mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for 25 mins, testing halfway with a skewer to ensure that the center is cooked.
- Serve the chocolate chip bread warm with a scoop of ice-cream of your choice, and garnish with flakes of sea salt.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chocolate Chips Muffin
Lion Bread (National Day Special)
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Christmas Coconut Macaron
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Chocolate Mousse Cups
Chocolate Molten Lava5.0 (1)
CNY Bak Kwa Tea Buns
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Coconut Bundt Cake With Dark Chocolate Ganache
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy Homemade Churros
Festive Rocky Road
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Merry Christmas Log Cake