How to cook
- Beat butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla essence until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients (all-purpose flour, cornflour, cinnamon powder, butter) and knead into a dough.
- Shape into small balls and flatten slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160°C for 20 minutes.
- When cool, dip the top and sides in cooking chocolate and coat with coarsely crushed corn flakes.
- Fill a piping bag with cooking chocolate then pipe onto the center of cookies.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Easy Homemade Churros
Apple & Hazelnut Oats Brownies
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Tartlets
Kek Marble Gula Melaka
Chocolate Molten Lava5.0 (1)
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Chui kao shao cookies
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies4.0 (1)
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Chocolate Chip Bread
Date Energy Ball
Gluten Free Chocolate Baileys cake