Chinese Watercress Soup
Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
cut into small bite size
peeled and smashed with side of the knife
(3-inch) peeled and lightly bruised to release flavour
How to cook
- Place chicken broth in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add garlic, ginger, chicken thighs (cut into big pieces), chicken cube and red dates.
- Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add watercress and tomato, and cook for another 10 minutes or until the watercress and its stems are soft.
- Add goji berries last and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt to your taste.
- Remove from the heat and serve while it is hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Trio Egg Spinach Noodle Soup
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Family Treasure Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Kimchi Soup with Canned Tuna
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
ABC Soup5.0 (1)