Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Boneless Chicken Leg
cut into 5cm
How to cook
- Rinse and clean boneless chicken leg. Pat dry and cut into cubes, set aside.
- In a pan, fry sliced potatoes until golden brown over medium heat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add lemongrass, chilli padi and fry for 1 min.
- Add the rendang paste and simmer over medium-low heat for 2 mins.
- Add diced chicken and water. Stir well.
- Continue to simmer for another 15 mins or until it’s fully cooked.
- Garnish with chilli padi and coriander leaves. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Golden Chicken Ingot
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Buttercup Curry Chicken
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Chicken Satay5.0 (2)
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice