torn to pieces
|For Spice Paste|
peeled (½ cm)
How to cook
Prepare spice paste
- To prepare the spice paste, combine all of the ingredients and grind them together.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and add the lemongrass. Stir-fry until the mixture is aromatic.
- Toss the spice paste with the lemongrass into the hot oil.
- Stir fry until the oil starts to seep through the top.
- Stir in the chicken cubes to thoroughly coat them with the spices.
- Add in the coconut milk until the chicken is almost done.
- To taste, season with salt and sugar.
- Stir in the lime leaf and turmeric leaf until they are well combined with the chicken. It's time to eat.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Buttercup Curry Chicken
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Mini Chicken Satay (Inspired by the Singapore Flyer)
Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Kee Song Pan Fried Provencal Herb Boneless Chicken Thighs
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi2.7 (3)
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Chicken Satay5.0 (2)
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken