torn to pieces
|For Spice Paste|
peeled (½ cm)
How to cook
Prepare spice paste
- To prepare the spice paste, combine all of the ingredients and grind them together.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and add the lemongrass. Stir-fry until the mixture is aromatic.
- Toss the spice paste with the lemongrass into the hot oil.
- Stir fry until the oil starts to seep through the top.
- Stir in the chicken cubes to thoroughly coat them with the spices.
- Add in the coconut milk until the chicken is almost done.
- To taste, season with salt and sugar.
- Stir in the lime leaf and turmeric leaf until they are well combined with the chicken. It's time to eat.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Har Cheong Gai
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Golden Chicken Ingot
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi2.5 (2)
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Mini Chicken Satay (Inspired by the Singapore Flyer)
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange