Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
or use leftover cooked chicken breast
How to cook
Prepare the ingredients
- Shred the meat from a small rotisserie chicken.
- Saute the mushroom in half the olive oil until browned. Transfer to a dish and set aside.
- Saute the onion in the remaining olive oil for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the carrot and cook on low heat until carrot is soft.
- Add the flour and stir to combine. Add the milk and whisk until the sauce is thickened.
- Season with the salt and black pepper. Add the chicken, mushrooms and peas.
- Sitr until well mixed. Divide into 4 small baking dishes and top with the bread.
- Bake 180C for about 15 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
Assemble and serve
- Add the garlic to the melted butter. Drizzle over the bread crumbs and toss until well-coated.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Meat Galore with Kelly's
Poached Chicken with Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce
Korean Fire Chicken with Cheese
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Love Bug Pie
Cow with tiger head bento
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Baby Tiger Red Bean Bread (Anpan)
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Adobo Chicken2.0 (1)