Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
about 3 pieces
How to cook
Start cooking chicken breast
- Select Saute mode on your Instant pot.
- Add the oil to the inner pot.
- Add the chicken breasts to the hot oil.
- Sprinkle the seasoning (garlic salt, pepper, dried parsley, salt) onto the chicken.
- Flip the Chicken breasts so as to get even colour on the chicken breasts.
Start boiling chicken stock
- Cancel Sautemode.
- Close the lid of the instant pot. Cook the chicken breasts and rice at high pressure for 10 minutes. Sealing mode.
- Natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and remove the perfectly cooked rice bowl.
- Also remove the chicken breasts from the inner pot.
- Place them in a bowl and cover with aluminium foil to seal in the juices.
Start making the sauce
- Select Saute mode again.
- To the juices from the chicken and the leftover chicken stock add a dollop of butter. Lemon juice and whisk it all together.
- Cancel Saute mode. The sauce is ready.
Assemble & serve
- Strain and generously drizzle over the cooked chicken breasts.
- Add capers and freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve it hot with rice, cauliflower mash, cauliflower rice or spaghetti.
- Enjoy an easy yummy lemony caper loaded chicken piccata.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (2)
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Cream of Tomato Soup
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Baked Rice Croquette
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Golden Butter Fried Salmon
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Kawaii Kuma Bento
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Sweet Corn Chowder
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Love Bug Pie
Santa’s Little Sliders