Chicken Karaage with Rice
Tori Karaage Japanese Fried Chicken
Thai Fragrant Rice
Chicken Rice Mix
How to cook
Prepare the rice
- Wash and drain the rice well then stir in the chicken rice mix.
- Cook according to the instructions on the rice packaging.
- Preheat the vegetable oil to 175°C.
- Deep fry the chicken karaage for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pat away excess oil from the chicken karaage on some kitchen towels.
- Serve the chicken karaage alongside the cooked rice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Tomato Fried Rice
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Korean Fire Chicken with Cheese
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Chicken Brown Rice
Beef Fried Rice
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Curry Fried Rice
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Adobo Chicken2.0 (1)
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Pumpkin Taro Rice