Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
San Remo Spaghetti
Barilla Bolognese sauce
Sadia Frozen Minced Chicken
Chef Yellow onion (diced)
Garlic (finely chopped)
Olive oil (for cooking)
Basil leaves for garnish (optional)
Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
How to cook
Cook the pasta
- Cook the spaghetti following the instructions on the box.
- In a large fry pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the onion and garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Add the minced chicken, breaking up the pieces, and fry until it is no longer pink.
- Add the bolognese sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Drain the pasta two minutes before the suggested cooking time, saving one cup of cooking water.
- Toss the drained pasta and cooking water with the bolognese sauce.
- Cook together for the final two minutes.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Garnish with a few basil leaves or grated parmesan cheese if you like.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Chicken Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Chicken)
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Chicken Macaroni Soup
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Love Bug Pie
Steamed Garlic Prawns
Chicken Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice)
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg