Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
any soup-based instant noodles of your choice
Smoked Cheese Hotdogs
Chicken Luncheon Meat
cut into chunks
sliced, to taste
How to cook
- Add 300 milliliter of water to a pot.
- Add seasonings and chilli powder and let the broth come to a boil.
- Turn down heat. Add luncheon meat and sliced sausages.
- Add the other ingredients, making sure to push them into the soup to cook them.
- Lastly, add the noodles and sliced cheese over it.
- Gently, push the noodles down to cook them a little.
Assemble & serve
- Turn off heat and this is best enjoyed while watching your favourite Kdrama!
- Cheesy sausages and luncheon meat purchased from online halal grocer @ellaziqsingapore
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Korean Fire Chicken with Cheese
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Carbonara-style Instant Noodles
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Maggi Tom Yum Mushroom Noodle Soup
Maggi Chicken Rice
Kimchi Fried Rice
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Gooey Cheese Sticks