Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
From YoRipe by Angie
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
any soup-based instant noodles of your choice
Smoked Cheese Hotdogs
Chicken Luncheon Meat
cut into chunks
sliced, to taste
How to cook
- Add 300 milliliter of water to a pot.
- Add seasonings and chilli powder and let the broth come to a boil.
- Turn down heat. Add luncheon meat and sliced sausages.
- Add the other ingredients, making sure to push them into the soup to cook them.
- Lastly, add the noodles and sliced cheese over it.
- Gently, push the noodles down to cook them a little.
Assemble & serve
- Turn off heat and this is best enjoyed while watching your favourite Kdrama!
- Cheesy sausages and luncheon meat purchased from online halal grocer @ellaziqsingapore
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Maggi Curry Ramen
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Maggi Tom Yum Mushroom Noodle Soup
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Sustenir Dry Toss Spinach Noodles
Goat Cheese With Arugula and Pear Salad
Maggi Chicken Rice
Ham & Cheese Prata Wraps
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Spooky Mi Goreng
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce